It’s that time of year again! Time to submit your training session ideas for Netroots Nation 2013. We’re looking for sessions that are practical, engaging and dynamic.
We’d love to receive training submissions on these topics, but please don’t let this list limit your creativity!
- Campaign strategy development
- Theory of change
- New media tools (especially affordable advertising, advocacy tools, mobile and other new tools)
- Lessons from the 2012 campaign cycle
- Using data to win campaigns
- Growing your campaign or movement
- Using social media strategically
- Effective message strategy
- Campaign infrastructure
- Overcoming institutional obstacles to change
- Blogging or working with elected officials effectively
- Measuring success
The most cohesive and effective trainings are often given by only one or two people (and we have a hard cap on the number of trainers per session at two). Walking through case studies or failures are often helpful too.